With 2,500 employees and its headquarters in Weiherhammer, BHS Corrugated Maschinen- und Anlagenbau GmbH operates worldwide in more than 20 countries. As a lifecycle-partner in the corrugating industry, consistently strong in its whole product range
and performance: from the development and production to the installation and service up to a multitude of innovative service solutions in the sectors of corrugated roles, single machines, complete machines, Industry 4,0 as well as the prospective integration
of digital print in a corrugating machine.
If you also want to meet the challenges of a world market leader, support us at our headquarters in Weiherhammer as
Senior Systems Engineer – SoS (m/f/d)
Your future tasks:
- You are responsible in a cross-location team for the definition of current and future system concepts to achieve modularization and standardization
- Based on your technical expertise and your understanding of the corrugating process, you define system functions and their related modules
- In addition, your area of responsibility includes the consolidation of the business and client requirements and to integrate them in a consistent and verifiable system specification
- Defining the functional module behavior of prototypes in regard to the SoS- und Sytems integration for validation and verification purposes
- You develop and synchronize the overall system architecture consisting of mechanics, electronic and control software with the
industry 4.0 software architecture (material flow, workflow, mechanical interfaces, system interfaces)
- Within the framework of specification and architecture, you implement risk-minimizing technical measures
- You establish and promote a configuration-management
- You have successfully completed your university education in engineering, physics, information science, systems-engineering or similar
- In the meantime, you have collected several years of professional experience in systems modeling and requirement-engineering
- In addition, you have comprehensive knowledge in at least two of the following disciplines: SysML/UML modeling and architecture definitions, mechanical interfaces, production automations, robotics, autonomous driving vehicles and configuration- and complexity management, paper & printing industry
- Ideally, you have a systems-engineering certification and know how of statistical analytics (six-sigma)
- You have already proven expediently your project management abilities in product development projects and have hereby also benefited from your strong communication and negotiating skills
- Analytical thinking, self-confident manner and very good English knowledge is completing your profile
Aroused your interest?
Then send us your application documents in German or Englisch via our online application portal www.bhs-world.com/de/karriere/.
Further information on our vacancies and an overview of our benefits can also be found on our homepage.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
BHS Corrugated Maschinen- und Anlagenbau GmbH