With 2,500 employees and its headquarters in Weiherhammer, BHS Corrugated Maschinen- und Anlagenbau GmbH operates worldwide in more than 20 countries. As a lifecycle-partner in the corrugating industry, consistently strong in its whole product range and performance: from the development and production to the installation and service up to a multitude of innovative service solutions in the sectors of corrugated roles, single machines, complete machines, Industry 4,0 as well as the prospective integration of digital print in a corrugating machine. We offer a virtual working place with the possibility to work in one of our offices in: Regensburg, Weiherhammer, Dresden, Hamburg or Tachov (CZ)
If you also want to meet the challenges of a hidden champion support us as
Systems of Systems Engineer (m/f/d)
Your future tasks:
- You are responsible to define, structure and implement the software-, electrical- and mechanical-interfaces of our autonomous driving vehicles, digital printing units and corrugating machines, as well as the interfacing customer subsystems
- Based on your technical expertise and your understanding of the box plant process, you define system functions and their related modules
- In addition, your area of responsibility includes the consolidation of business and customer requirements into a consistent and verifiable system specification
- You develop and synchronize the overall system architecture consisting of mechanics, electronic and control software in high quality, mature for Industry 4.0 and conform to RAMI 4.0 (communication, GUI, advisors, etc.)
- Within the framework of specification and architecture, you implement value-enhancing and risk-mitigating technical measures
- You have successfully completed your university education in engineering, physics, computer science, communication/electrical engineering
- Several years of professional experience in systems modeling and requirements engineering and you are familiar with tools and methods like SysML or UML modeling with Enterprise Architect, functional decomposition, signal, stock and energy flow descriptions, etc.
- In addition, you have comprehensive knowledge in at least two of the following disciplines: SysML/UML modeling and (software) architecture definitions, machine control and PLCs (Siemens/Beckhoff,B&R,BoschRexroth), process automation, SCADA and MES systems, robotics, autonomous driving vehicles and communication protocols
- Ideally, you have a systems-engineering certification, analytical thinking, self-confident manner and very good English skills
- You have a successful project management track record in product development projects enabled by strong communication and negotiation skills
Aroused your interest?
Then send us your application documents in German or English via our online application portal www.bhs-world.com/de/karriere/. Further information on our vacancies and an overview of our benefits can also be found on our homepage. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
BHS Corrugated Maschinen- und Anlagenbau GmbH